LEAD REPAIR TECHNICIAN
LEAD REPAIR TECHNICIAN
Founded in 2005, Upstage Video has made its mark as one of the most well-respected LED and Video Production companies in the nation. Specializing in the rental of indoor and outdoor LED video walls, Mobile LED trailers, and multi-cam production, Upstage Video has the expertise to make all types of events a success. Our technicians are the best in the field and our project management style ensures that every detail is discussed and addressed. Headquartered in Lititz, PA with a second location in Los Angeles, CA, our company offers a fun and collaborative work environment.
Reports to: VP Continuous Improvement
Location: Lititz, PA
We’re looking for someone who understands that their job is an important component of their happiness. Yes, we said it, folks…your happiness, it should be as important to you as it is to us. We’re looking for a Repair Technician who’s a self-starter and has a positive attitude. This position will play a vital role in assisting in the continued growth and development of the company. We are located in Lititz, PA on the “Rock Lititz” live event complex.
What you’ll do:
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop Repair Technicians and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Operate test equipment and track progress in software
- Required to solder and de-solder wires and electronic components
- Required to use a computer for repair notes and procedures
- Provide technical support and assistance to internal and road staff and customers
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Proven work experience in the repair technology field
- Vocational training or associate’s degree from tech school preferred
- Familiarity with soldering and use of common repair tools
- Attention to detail with a strong emphasis on accuracy to ensure production at expected quality and quantity levels
- Ability work collaboratively with employees
- Ability to perform general assembly techniques
- Ability to be self-sufficient
- Ability to complete tasks under strict deadlines
- Knowledge of video signals and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of analog and digital circuits
- Knowledge of mechanical systems
- Knowledge of computers and computer networking
- Some lifting and physical labor is required
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
Our sustained growth and success are dependent upon the commitment and dedication of our team. We consider our employees to be our most valued asset. We offer competitive compensation, medical benefits, and a 401K plan. Here, at Upstage Video, you will be surrounded by people who work hard to deliver the best of the best to our clients, but not at your expense. We invite you to find out more information about our company at www.upstagevideo.com.
Please include a cover letter and detailed resume to explain why you think you would be a good fit for this position and send to [email protected].