National Account Manager
National Account Manager- West Coast
About Upstage Video
Founded in 2005, Upstage Video has made their mark as one of the most well respected LED and Video Production companies in the nation. Specializing in the rental of indoor and outdoor LED video walls, Mobile LED trailers, and multi-cam production, Upstage Video has the expertise to make all types of events a success. Our technicians are the best in the field and our project management style ensures that every detail is discussed and addressed. Headquartered in Lititz, PA with a second location in Los Angeles, CA, our company offers a fun and collaborative work environment.
A National Account Manager is responsible for carrying out all company goals and objectives, established by the VP of Business Development, as it relates to this position. As the primary relationship builder for current and potential clients, their main goal is to find, develop and maintain relationships with clients and prospects to generate sufficient sales to achieve annual goal.
The National Account Manager is responsible for all activities necessary to achieve or exceed their defined sales goals inclusive of:
- Increase sales for Upstage Video while maintaining acceptable profit margins by identifying, engaging, and developing new business opportunities with existing clients and prospects.
- Build sales pipeline by conducting business development activities sufficient to achieve sales goal.
- Coordinate and conduct meetings to develop new clients for Upstage Video.
- Accurately track all activities within Upstage Video CRM system, Salesforce.com, which includes creating accounts, contacts, opportunities, and logging tasks.
- Manage customer relationships, both pre and post-sale.
- Quantify & qualify opportunities with definable client needs in conjunction with Production Managers to provide solutions appropriately matched to Upstage Video services.
- Promoting the highest quality image of Upstage Video with customers, vendors and the community.
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary to complete time sensitive tasks to meet deadlines.
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Answering customer inquiry calls & emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Consistent documented daily prospecting via phone, email and social channels.
- Draft sales proposals and quotations to secure executed contracts via DocuSign.
- Review all final invoicing and resolve billing issues or disputes internally and externally as they arise.
- Conduct annual, bi-annual, quarterly, and post event business reviews with clients.
- Conduct site surveys; attend association networking meetings, trade shows, and Upstage Video sponsored educational seminars as required.
- Take part in Upstage Video training, when required.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly sales huddle meetings.
- Adhere to the Upstage Video handbook and associated policies.
Education & Experience
- 3 or more years of sales experience as a hunter developing B2B sales and relationships.
- Proven track record to quantify, demonstrate and prove value to clients on a continual basis.
- Documented and recognized for meeting / exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with C-Level executives, decision makers, and influencers.
- Background in live events, meeting planning, or customer service is favorable.
- College degree preferred
- Professional demeanor with entrepreneurial spirit and instincts.
- Drive, motivation, passion and an exceptional personal work ethic; ability to uphold the highest possible ethical and professional standards; able to operate autonomously in a dynamic environment.
- Exceptional business development and prospecting skills.
- Strong negotiating experience.
- Customer focused; experience working directly with customers with a wide range of professional sophistication.
- Ability to actively listen to prospects and customers to understand their needs while building strong sustainable relationships.
- Excellent salesmanship, communication and interpersonal skills; a consummate networker.
- Ability to interface with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Strong fit with the Company’s culture and unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Salesforce.com or knowledge of CRM systems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Exposed to moderate noise levels typical in an office environment
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Required to adhere to safety compliance standards when on-site for live productions.
Physical Work Demands
- Moderate sedentary office work typical in an office environment.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
- Travel via car, plane and/or train, as required by Upstage Video.
- High level of concentrated attention.
- Required to talk and hear.
Our sustained growth and success is dependent upon the commitment and dedication of our team. We consider our employees to be our most valued asset. We offer a casual dress code, competitive compensation, medical benefits and 401K plan.
Please include a cover letter to explain why you think you would be a good fit for this position and a detailed resume to [email protected].