Founded in 2005, Upstage Video has made their mark as one of the most well respected LED and Video Production companies in the nation. Specializing in the rental of indoor and outdoor LED video walls, Mobile LED trailers, and multi-cam production, Upstage Video has the expertise to make all types of events a success. Our technicians are the best in the field and our project management style ensures that every detail is discussed and addressed. Headquartered in Lititz, PA with a second location in Los Angeles, CA, our company offers a fun and collaborative work environment.
Reports to: General Manager
Location: Lititz, PA
Are you a GREAT driver with technical abilities looking for a flexible driving schedule while getting to see some fascinating outdoor entertainment events? Upstage Video is currently looking for individuals with UNIQUE skills to fill part-time Freelance Driver Positions to drive pick-up trucks with an attached LED screen trailer and 26 ft. box trucks to exciting outdoor events. Only qualified candidates with EXCEPTIONAL driving skills need to apply. Individuals must have several years experience with driving pick-up trucks towing 18 ft. trailers and 26 ft. box trucks necessary, CDL-A. Individuals must be able to travel overnight and on weekends.
• Safely, responsibly and efficiently transport LED screens and equipment to live events throughout the country
• Adhere to DOT driving requirements
• Assist the crew with loading and unloading equipment
• Extended travel including weekends and occasional holidays
• 5 years OTR experience driving pick-up trucks with trailers and 26ft box trucks
• Must have a CLEAN driving record – DMV record will be pulled
• EXCEPTIONAL driving skills a must
• Must pass a drug screening & DOT physical
• Friendly, positive and professional demeanor
• Good verbal communications skills
• Experience driving for trade show/exhibit or race teams a plus
• Computer literacy is required
• Experience with live video production a plus
Upstage Video is one of the fastest growing, fun and exciting LED screen providers in the country. This upbeat company provides LED screens and camera packages to events all across the country such as concerts, political rallies, bike races, golf tournaments, graduations, rodeos and much more.
We strive to be the best in our field, with the best people and the best technology the world has to offer. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to prosper on a dynamic team with a small yet rapidly growing video systems company. The ideal individual should be flexible, hardworking and a team player. Our world-class driver will get to travel all over the country and be a part of exciting entertainment events.
Please include a cover letter to explain why you think you would be a good fit for this need and a detailed resume to RESUMES@UPSTAGEVIDEO.COM.