• Are you a guru with at least 5 years of LED video experience?
• Are you tired of working at some place that isn’t fun?
• Do you get excited about a constant flow of the latest gear?
• Are you a “Wall Whisperer?”
Our senior technician position will get to travel nationwide up to 80% of the time while getting to see some fascinating events. We are looking for a true professional who takes pride in deploying the world’s most intricate video display systems. Upstage Video is headquartered in Lititz, PA on the Rock Lititz live event complex. *Please note this is not a creative position. Please do not send a link to your reel. This position is not for video editors. *
• Setup and operate LED and video equipment according to company guidelines
• Technical direct, call show, switch, tape operation, multi-camera, EIC, graphics, PPT, media servers, computer skills
• Perform duties independently and lead others in a fast paced setting
• Coordinate on site requirements with various vendors and departments
• Promote company services and product offerings
• Train and develop other technicians
• Stay up-to-date with knowledge of industry products and trends
• High School Diploma or GED required, some college is preferred
• Exceptional preparation and organizational skills
• Experience in complex technical productions with audio video equipment in a “live” show environment
• Maintain a professional image – if your friends have said you are “a little rough around the edges,” it is likely you are
• Must be able to accommodate a flexible and short notice work schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays, but you already knew that
• Must be able to lift 75 lbs, climb scaffolding and rig structures safely
Our sustained growth and success is dependent upon the commitment and dedication of our team. We consider our employees to be our most valued asset. We offer a casual dress code, competitive compensation, time in lieu, medical benefits and 401K plan. We invite you to find out more information about our company at www.upstagevideo.com.